DEGIRO is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors. It offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform, and is currently operating in 18 countries.
Travix is a global online travel company operating in 39 countries, helping thousands of people to find the best flights on a daily basis. With 5 brands and an extensive portfolio of 43 websites, it is a market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents.
- Automated pure frontend performance metrics collection and reporting using Lighthouse CI.
- Organized a frontend performance guild to promote monitoring and optimization initiatives.
- Improved designer-developer collaboration by integrating design tools and defining a workflow.
- Developed flexible, interactive layout components with both responsive and adaptive support.
- Mentored individuals in and outside the company and technically led a product team through major development cycles.
- Set up a new end-to-end testing solution with API mocking and snapshot testing based on TestCafe.
- Improved the development workflow by automating release tasks and enforcing code quality on the CI level.
- Wrote documentation and guidelines to formalize project conventions and help onboarding newcomers.
- Contributed content to the company's official engineering blog.
- Collaborated on the architecture and development of a new, dynamic frontend platform and component library using React and TypeScript.
- Improved the frontend monitoring tool to collect performance and bundle size metrics for the flight results page using Google BigQuery.
- Implemented a responsive seat map user interface for aircraft seat selection, increasing cross-sell revenue.
- Replaced an existing end-to-end testing platform with a faster and more reliable solution based on WebdriverIO.
Daitan provides full lifecycle software product development, software product maintenance and software quality assurance services to leading global technology companies.
- Maintained the enterprise contact center solution of a cloud communications company headquartered in the Silicon Valley.
- Executed, debugged and fixed test cases and report defects of an automated regression testing tool from a UK-based telecom company.
- Developed the web and Android versions of a user portal for students, parents, teachers and schools for a Brazilian education network.
- Developed the browser-based, MMO version of a popular German-style strategy board game.
- Worked on the HTML5 version of a fast-paced, multiplayer card game of gladiatorial combat.
Bachelor's degree with emphasis in web development.
- SCC0263 - Web Programming Techniques
- SCC0265 - Interactive Web Systems
- SCC0266 - Design Patterns in Web Development
A beautifully designed, free Android package tracking app for the Brazilian postal service.
- Featured in the Google Play Store with 550,000+ installs and 4.5 ★ rating.
- Embedded into LG smartphones following a government incentive program for national mobile applications.
- Android SDK
- User experience