I'm a frontend developer in the Amsterdam area, with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of São Paulo. Creator of Carteiro, a popular and highly-rated Android package tracking app in Brazil, as well as several open source projects.
DEGIRO is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors. It offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform, and is currently operating in 18 countries.
Travix is a global online travel company operating in 39 countries, helping thousands of people to find the best flights on a daily basis. With 5 brands and an extensive portfolio of 43 websites, it is a market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents.
- Automated pure frontend performance metrics collection and reporting using Lighthouse CI.
- Organized a frontend performance guild to promote monitoring and optimization initiatives.
- Improved designer-developer collaboration by integrating design tools and defining a workflow.
- Developed flexible, interactive layout components with both responsive and adaptive support.
- Mentored individuals in and outside the company and technically led a product team through major development cycles.
- Set up a new end-to-end testing solution with API mocking and snapshot testing based on TestCafe.
- Improved the development workflow by automating release tasks and enforcing code quality on the CI level.
- Wrote documentation and guidelines to formalize project conventions and help onboarding newcomers.
- Contributed content to the company's official engineering blog.
- Collaborated on the architecture and development of a new, dynamic frontend platform and component library using React and TypeScript.
- Improved the frontend monitoring tool to collect performance and bundle size metrics for the flight results page using Google BigQuery.
- Implemented a responsive seat map user interface for aircraft seat selection, increasing cross-sell revenue.
- Replaced an existing end-to-end testing platform with a faster and more reliable solution based on WebdriverIO.
Daitan provides full lifecycle software product development, software product maintenance and software quality assurance services to leading global technology companies.
- Maintained the enterprise contact center solution of a cloud communications company headquartered in the Silicon Valley.
- Executed, debugged and fixed test cases and report defects of an automated regression testing tool from a UK-based telecom company.
- Developed the web and Android versions of a user portal for students, parents, teachers and schools for a Brazilian education network.
- Developed the browser-based, MMO version of a popular German-style strategy board game.
- Worked on the HTML5 version of a fast-paced, multiplayer card game of gladiatorial combat.
Bachelor's degree with emphasis in web development.
- SCC0263 - Web Programming Techniques
- SCC0265 - Interactive Web Systems
- SCC0266 - Design Patterns in Web Development
A beautifully designed, free Android package tracking app for the Brazilian postal service.
- Featured in the Google Play Store with 550,000+ installs and 4.5 ★ rating.
- Embedded into LG smartphones following a government incentive program for national mobile applications.
- Android SDK
- User experience